I read the following on my news feed on Facebook this morning from Louise Hay …
- “How would I live my personal world to look? How would I like my health to be? What kind of work would I like to do? Where would I like to live? Who are the people I’d like to attract into my world? How do I want to express myself creatively? I have the power to create all that I wish with my mind and my thoughts. I am truly someone special.”
and the following from one of my favourite blogs … Inner Wisdom …
- “What shall I now release from my life?
- What or who no longer works for me?
- What am I holding on to that holds me back?
- What thoughts or beliefs belong to the old me?
- How am I being unloving to myself?
- What do I believe that really works for me?
- Am I ready to let go?
- What is going on in my life that is terrific and wonderful?
- Where am I being very loving to myself?
- Where am I most content?
- What do I want to bring to my life?
- How do I want the next year to be?
- Who do I want to bring into my world?
- How do I want to look?
- What image do I want to project?
- How healthy do I want to be?
- How prosperous do I want to feel?
- What kind of world do I want to live in?
- Where do I want my spirituality to go?
- How much love am I willing to experience?
- Acknowledge all of your positive growth and change. Then affirm:
- I am not limited by statistics, medical opinions, time, or authorities.
- I am one with the infinite wisdom and capabilities of the Universe itself.
- All good is available to me, right here and right now.
- All I have to do is to use the power of my thoughts to create that which I desire.
- This has been a good year, and I have learned a lot.
- I bless with love all of the experiences I have had in 2011 and look forward to all the blessings to come in 2012.
- And so it is. “
and so i take the time now to consider these questions .. to determine for myself what it is that i want for this new year …
though the new year is by all means only the turning of the clock .. another day .. it is a significant event mentally … it provides an opportunity to say goodbye to the previous year .. to what the year involved and to how we were .. and to welcome in a new year .. a new beginning .. new opportunities and a new way of thinking if we choose…
what has been really interesting in reading updates on my Facebook page by friends and family and my favourite pages .. is the decision for many to let go of what no longer serves them and to move forward in hope, love, peace and gratitude .. in an environment of welcoming and embracing new and positive change into ones life and into the world …
for a year that for many they consider the end of the world given all the hype around ‘2012’ what i have found is that many are taking the view and opportunity that it is not just a time to welcome in the new year but a time to embrace serious positive change and to really take the time and effort to do soul-searching and personal life creating for a better and brighter and more loving energy of ones life …
for myself 2011 sees the closing of so many doors .. the ending of a significant part of my life … saying goodbye to what was and to what now no longer serves me … it also saw me turn the beautiful 50 at the end of the year … so in 2012 i embrace and begin a new life adventure … new place to live, new city, new business, new job, new friends … so much of the new and unknown … and with knowledge that only i can create the life and the person that i want to have and be .. no one else can .. only myself ..
in a way i have known what i want but have been a little scared to actually stop and think and put down in writing and on paper what it is that i want … and that is my task for today .. to define specifically what it is i want .. to set words in motion .. to create the energy that comes with directed and concentrated thought .. to consider and put in place my goals for myself this year ..
what i do know is that the following words are key in my life at this moment … tho BLISS and LOVE and PEACE and BLESSINGS were not available on the stones that i found in a beautiful store in mt tamborine the other day … i will add that one myself when i return home …
bright blessings always to one and all for an awesome and magnificent 2012 where we create the life we truly dream and desire to have 😀